Friday, May 8, 2015

Update to May Update


The day after posting my previous post, May Update, I received a call from the lab at my rheumatologist. Rachel first asked if doc had talked to me about my lab results and I immediately start thinking the worst. I told her no and she went on to explain that my blood work shows abnormally high disease activity. They would like to do ultra sounds and then look at either adding or changing meds. 
I will see where this next adventure takes me ... hopefully it gets me back to feeling like riding again!   

4 comments:

cathy kramer said...

Good luck Terry. It sounds like you knew this information before the lab. I hope this new med adventure gets you back on the bike soon. Enjoy your summer.

Terry said...

Thank you Cathy, I was reluctant to change meds last fall when I started feeling better. Looks like it would have been in my best interest to. Hoping for the best.

mary said...

So sorry to hear this Terry. Hope the med change kicks in quickly and works well. I was afraid you might be having trouble when you didn't post for a while. Be well

Terry said...

Mary, I'm actually looking forward to starting something new. I have not felt good all winter and soon it will be the start of summer. I really don't mean to neglect my blog!