Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My New Blog Is Up

I have been working on a project that I mentioned in my last post about the old iron truss bridges in Arkansas and Oklahoma.  I have a new blog called Proud Iron that is up and working.  I hope you will find it interesting.  As I have been doing some research on the old iron bridges, I didn't realize there was as much history around some of them as there is.  Several bridges in our area are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.  





I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing pretty good at the moment – at least good for living with rheumatoid arthritis. It's too cold to ride this week on my days off, so I have been watching Sons of Anarchy season 1 and 2. I hate to admit it, but I am really getting into this since starting from the very first episode. I give people grief all of the time over being wrapped up in a series, so I have once again stuck my foot in my mouth.

I am bracing for more cold weather coming our way tomorrow. We have an ice storm predicted to hit us tomorrow evening, followed by temperatures back down to 10 or below.

1 comments:

Living It, Loving It said...

Great you have found something new and interesting to do. I will check out the new blog. RA was nice to me for the last two days, but I have also been consistent for some time with my meds. I finally stopped forgetting to take them. I do not think I have missed a dose in two weeks. :) Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. You rock, Terry!